Clinical Training Center
The Clinical Training Center (CTC) occupies 3,200 sq feet of accessible space in our Baltimore, MD facility. We are within easy walking distance of the Inner Harbor area’s hotel facilities.
The CTC includes a dedicated classroom for up to 18 students and is fully equipped and outfitted with our full range of FES systems.
Local patients enjoy volunteering to support the program, providing excellent hands on training opportunities for students.
Why train at the CTC
- A dedicated training facility without your day to day interruptions.
- Outfitted with a full range of FES and related therapy equipment.
- Experienced clinical educators with on the spot access to engineering and research staff.
- Classroom time to build background knowledge and understanding.
- A learning atmosphere in which therapists can practice advanced application of FES systems in a supportive environment.
- CEU accredited courses. See this year's program.
- RT300-SL provides FES to the lower extremities and core muscles
- RT300-SLSA provides FES to upper or lower extremities and core muscles
- RT300-SA is cart mounted and provides FES to the upper extremities and core
- RT300-supine is cart mounted for easy positioning over a bed. Completing the continuum of care, this model brings FES leg therapy to the early acute patient
- RT600 is our FES stepping system which utilizes FES as an assist to weight bearing while stepping
- RT200 is the only hybrid FES system providing FES to one or both legs and / or one or both arms, shoulders and core muscles